Great workspace & atmosphere:
A place in an inspiring studio in the buzzing centre of Ghent where we create time and space for creativity. On Fix-It Fridays, for example, we clear our schedules to fix practical matters that otherwise disturb our flow and make room for learning and development. During our Leap Forward Labs, we learn something cool like 3D, do some creative knitting together, or make a stop-motion movie. Anything is possible!
Work within a diverse team of digital experts that tackles challenges for small and high-profile companies. We share our expertise and know-how so that we can learn from one another. On Friday afternoons, we have a "Take The Stage" where we update each other on projects and workflow over a beer.
A huge range of projects:
Challenging and diverse projects for startups established companies and other agencies.
Training & personal growth:
Everyone is free to pick an annual conference and extra training. Pick any conference in Europe you want to attend, we take care of your flight, tickets, accommodation and we even throw in some extra allowance.
We'll offer a competitive salary with great benefits and all the professional equipment you could wish for: an ergonomic setup, a Macbook Pro, an extra screen, external keyboard and mouse, you know the drill 😉
The rock-solid ux/ui designer we’re looking for...
- enjoys transforming business strategy into user-centric experiences across web, smartphone, and beyond.
- has at least five years of experience in designing beautiful and useful software for web and mobile or can wow us with a portfolio that showcases a strong understanding of typography, interactions, and visual design.
- is a prototyping master and a pro in communicating their ideas and concepts, in Dutch and English.
- wants to work in a close-knit team that cares about building great digital products and solving interface design problems.
- understands the double role of a UX/UI designer. You know how to keep the balance between business requirements, a great user experience and an astonishing-looking product.