Great workspace & atmosphere:
A place in an inspiring studio in the buzzing centre of Ghent where we create time and space for creativity. On Fix-It Fridays, for example, we clear our schedules and fix practical matters that otherwise disturb our flow, and during our Leap Forward Labs, we learn something cool like 3D, do some creative knitting together, or make a stop-motion movie. Anything is possible!
Work within a diverse team of digital experts that tackles challenges for small and high-profile companies. We share our expertise and know-how so that we can learn from one another. On Friday afternoons, we have a Take The Stage-moment and update each other on projects and workflow over a beer.
A huge range of projects:
Challenging and diverse projects for startups, established companies and other agencies.
Training & personal growth:
Everyone is free to pick an annual design conference and an extra training. Pick any conference in Europe you want to attend, we take care of your flight, tickets, accommodation, and we even throw in some extra allowance.
We'll offer competitive salary with great benefits and all the professional equipment you could wish for: an ergonomic setup, a Macbook Pro, an extra screen, external keyboard and mouse, you know the drill 😉
The technical architect we’re looking for
- has a strategic mindset and is able to translate a technical challenge into a realistic roadmap.
- is a jack of all trades when it comes to technology, we're a framework-agnostic company and believe in the right tool for the right job.
- is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty and dive deep into the code.
- is solution-oriented and able to strike a balance between the vision of our design team and what's technically feasible for our clients.
- has at least five years of experience in crafting beautiful & delightful online experiences.
- or can wow us with a portfolio that showcases a strong understanding of semantics, accessibility and creative coding.
- loves to operate on the bleeding edge of front-end development & new emerging technologies.
- reads the W3C guidelines before breakfast & is fluent in the latest HTML, CSS & moden .js-frameworks.
- wants to work in a close-knit team that cares about building great digital products and solving interface design problems.