Role & Responsibilities
- wants to work in a close-knit team that cares about building great digital experiences and delivering custom-build solutions for our clients
- is confident in working with Craft CMS or a similar back-end technology
- knows how to set up Craft CMS as a headless CMS to act as an API and deliver data to our frontend engineers
- has the ability to set up multiple environments with integrated pipelines and automatic deployments
- loves building a CMS that is flexible and easy to use for our clients
- knows their way around gulp, webpack, composer & laravel
- is able to seamlessly integrate third-party solutions like Hubspot & Salesforce
- bonus points if you have experience writing a custom module or plugin for Craft CMS
- masters the Dutch language, French & English is a plus
- has at least 3 years of experience in crafting beautiful & delightful online experiences.
Great workspace & atmosphere:
A place in an inspiring studio in the buzzing centre of Ghent where we create time and space for creativity. On Fix-It Fridays, for example, we clear our schedules to fix practical matters that otherwise disturb our flow and make room for learning and development. During our Leap Forward Labs, we learn something cool like 3D, do some creative knitting together, or make a stop-motion movie. Anything is possible!
Work within a diverse team of digital experts that tackles challenges for small and high-profile companies. We share our expertise and know-how so that we can learn from one another. On Friday afternoons, we have a "Take The Stage" where we update each other on projects and workflow over a beer.
A huge range of projects:
Challenging and diverse projects for startups established companies and other agencies.
Training & personal growth:
Everyone is free to pick an annual conference and extra training. Pick any conference in Europe you want to attend, we take care of your flight, tickets, accommodation and we even throw in some extra allowance.
We'll offer a competitive salary with great benefits and all the professional equipment you could wish for: an ergonomic setup, a Macbook Pro, an extra screen, external keyboard and mouse, you know the drill 😉